Thursday, January 31, 2008

This is Not Entertainment

The research and writing presented on this blog is not intended as entertainment for a small group of readers. This is an informative blog and it's intended that the information be passed along. So far, this has not happened in any significant way. I have not asked for money. I don't ask for recognition. I only expect that those who benefit from this blog promote it to others so that they may also benefit. I believe this is reasonable. This blog is an activist effort and it should be engendering the same in others.

If you're content to have Catholic prelates continue to peddle the ignominious lie that the tradition of post-Temple rabbinic Judaism has something to do with Christianity, and to live with the catastrophic consequences of that lie put into practice, I recommend that you continue as you have--continue suppressing this blog and the information uncovered by it. Put your support behind the old "resistance" who'd have you believe that Benedict the "conservative" and his papal rabbi-knights are "cleaning house."

This is not directed to the handful of individuals who have made efforts to promote this information. Each reader knows where they stand on the matter.


Anonymous said...

I am on board Maurice.

Anonymous said...

I personally want to thank you for the articles on this site. I send snips of them to my priest and one other Catholic that I know, and I include the link here. I have also put your links on several Internet forum message boards.

With the exception of my preist and friend, I am usually told, not to "spread anti-semitic" things that "cause a divide between people." Hmmmmm.....

"I have come not to bring peace, but the sword (of truth)."

Anonymous said...

Periodically I distribute your commentary to about 100 Catholics. I also distribute selected commentary to the man "subsisting in" the Chair of Peter, to his Cardinal Prefects, and to the Judaizers and rabbis themselves. I also archive each month's commentary in the event that the sayanim successfully hack your site. Yours is an invaluable resource. Thank you! You, your work, and your family will remain perpetually in our daily family Rosary intentions.