.

.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Israeli Nationalist, Chicago Mobster, Obama Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker wants more multiculturalism for U.S. but not for Counterfeit Israel



My corrections and comments interspersed in brackets:
For the second time in a week, U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker publicly expressed her support for immigration reform.

"Put simply, this must be at the top of our to-do list," Pritzker said Thursday at an event for the Los Angeles World Affairs Council that was attended by consuls general from Mexico, France and the United Arab Emirates as well as local city leader Jan Perry.

Pritzker, whose great-grandfather immigrated from Russia at the age of 10 [and was a key figure in the Chicago mob], told the Los Angeles Times that immigration reform is a "moral, as well as an economic issue" and one that holds "economic opportunity" for the country [Pritzker's 'morals' derive from the genocidal Zohar which her family publishes]...

... Pritzker said ... "Being multicultural is a great asset [and if you believe that, I have more subprime mortgage derivatives losses to dump on you]."

At the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas earlier this week, Pritzker had expressed her support for immigration reform and her optimism that a deal could be struck this year. ("Immigration reform must be top priority, Commerce secretary says" L.A. Times, January 09, 2014)

also see:

A Lesson in Multiculturalism


Obama's 'pick' for Commerce Secretary, Penny Pritzker, pioneer of mortgage-backed securities racket who picked Obama for political stardom

Chuck Schumer: "You know who got him [Obama] started in politics? ... it was the two leading Jewish families of Chicago." 

Illinois Guilt Chamber Run by 'Progressive' Judaic Publisher of Genocidal Zohar

 Cardinal George: Illinois' New Holocaust Museum "a Place of Learning For Us All"

 Penny Pritzker’s support for Counterfeit Israel played crucial role in Obama’s rise

Pritzker Military Library

Update on 'Justice Equality Defense and Immigration Minister' of Ireland, Israeli Nationalist, Alan Shatter

Other Israeli nationalists waging tribal warfare on Ireland


8 comments:

annely said...

Maurice Pinay, On the tv schedule graphic the EWTN daily Our Lady of the Angels Mass which is always listed as that, recently changed to OLAM. I might be wrong but I think it was listed this way: Olam. I was shocked even though it was EWTN. I don't always tune to regularly so I can't say for sure but I continued to check this a few days, 5 0r 6 maybe and there it was but after this very short time as far as my awareness it again listed as Our Lady of the Angels Daily Mass. I only know what the term means from reading
Maurice Pinay (you). Tikkun Olan.
And don't know what olan by itself means. I may be bothering about nothing but EWTN in my somewhat limited observation has tried on the Jew thing periodically and sometimes a particular is ditched without mention for reasons I suppose are
too much viewer disapproval. I think about some things they try this is true but this olam I don't know as I don't know if on it's own it means anything. ? I'll try to do my homework.

JEANNON said...

Reply to Annely regarding the word Olam

"R. Sungenis: The problem is that the word “forever” is not the exclusive meaning of the Hebrew word .lWe (OLAM). OLAM can mean anything from a “long time,” “an indefinite age” to “forever,” and we don’t know its intended meaning unless we have other information with which to collaborate. In this case, there is plenty of information in Scripture which shows us that the land given to Israel in Genesis 13:15 was not going to be “forever.” In other words, God could take away Israel’s possession of Palestine as easily as he could give it to him, since the word OLAM does not bind him to allowing Israel to have it forever, without end. "

I took this article by Dr. Robert Sungenis from his CatholicIntl.com site which no longer has his many interesting articles.

"Who Will Receive the Fulfillment of
Old Testament Prophecies about “Israel”?
Someone sent me a paper written by a Clarence H. Wagner, Jr., titled “12 Keys to Understanding Israel in the Bible,”

Suposedly "tikum olam" means "repairing the world"

Anonymous said...

To JEANNON or anyone else interested in Sungennis' old website. There are over 500 snapshots of the site available at Archive.org , although the archiving does not cover 100% of the site it's pretty good.

JEANNON said...

Thank you so much, Anonymous, for the ARchive.org info.

That is a big blessing to me.

Maurice Pinay said...

i believe in this instance OLAM is an acronym for Our Lady of the Angels Monastery.

annely said...

Maurice Pinay, "In this instance I believe it is an acronym for Our Lady of the Angels Monastary". That did occur to me, ha.. but I had read your reference to tikkun olam just shortly before thus OLAM sounded Alert to me. That happens to me sometimes one reason being that I'm involved in middle-east affairs and the Palestine-"Israel" outrage. And I read Maurice Pinay(you) regularly and Michael Hoffman and some others. And through the years I had never seen the daily Mass at EWTN listed that way Olam not capital letters as I recall. And EWTN seems quite afflicted with the Jewish question. There is a Catholic- Jewish guy who shows up, Br. Bob Fishman and wears a yamulka and a Cross. It makes one skeptical and at times mind-boggled not to mention feeling the victim of the Synagogue of Satan. It used to be that Jews conversion to Christ and his Church was prayed for and praised with Thanks be to the Holy Trinity. Now sometimes unwanted suspicion strikes. I'll leave it there for now.
And thanks to Jeannon and Anon for helpful and very interesting
input.

annely said...

I want to clarify. I am not involved in Middle-East affairs in an official or professional capacity.

Anonymous said...

The Mantra


ISRAEL FOR THE JEWS, ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am evil.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Diversity is White Genocide.