Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Rabbi Jonathan Sacks is a crypto-Haredi missionary for Chabad Lubavitch Judeo-supremacist Judaism

"I've never said this in public before: there was a point, and I was a little involved – the hanhola [board of directors] in Lubavitch in London asked me just to get involved a little bit – there was a point in the 1970s and 80s, when the [Chabad Lubavitch] Rebbe [Menachem Mendel Schneerson] developed a very interesting campaign, the Sheva Mitzvos Bnei Noach ['Seven Laws of the Sons of Noah' i.e. the talmudic 'Noahide laws for non-Jews'] campaign to reach out not just to Jews but to non-Jews. I realized that in my new position as Chief Rabbi [of Great Britain] I could do just that. So I started broadcasting on the BBC, on radio, on television, writing for the national press. I wrote books read by non-Jews as well as Jews.

... "at the three critical turning points in my life, the [Chabad Lubavitch] Rebbe was my satellite navigation system, showing me where to go and how." (Chief Rabbi of UK Lord Jonathan Sacks Addresses the International Conference of Chabad Shluchim [Agents] 2011)

Please see:

Rabbi Jonathan Sacks, author of "Not in God's Name" is perpetrating a fraud #BridgingDivides

Rabbi Sacks: "Almost everything I've done, I've done because [Schneerson] asked me to"

Chabad Rabbis tell slaughtered Gazans 'convert or die'

Maimonides and Rabbi Riskin's 'Morality' of Cruel, Wildly Disproportionate Vengeance

Another undercover Chabad agent, Rabbi Tsvi Blanchard

Chabad Lubavitch Rabbi Jonathan Sacks to speak at Francis' Synod for the destruction of the Christian Family

Chabad 'Messiah' Schneerson tells convert to Christianity he is mentally ill

Chabad, London Judaic Bankers and Opium dealers, Freemasonry and Zionism

At Chabad Rabbi Riskin's settlement, children are taught to throw grenades

No comments: